Saturday, November 16, 2013

LAB 4 Buffet for the Decade of Utopian Pragmatism (I) Water and Salt / Bufé para la década del pragmatismo utópico (I) Agua y sal



Some pictures of my lecture this week at LAB 4. I have called "Water and Salt" to the first dish that will be involved in the birth of the end of the 20th Century pragmatic utopian projects. In my opinion, the "architecture of water and salt" will be needed to understand our way of looking at the world today.

Algunas imágenes de mi clase de esta semana en LAB 4. He llamado "Agua y sal" al primer plato que intervendrá en el nacimiento de los proyectos utópicos pragmáticos del final del siglo XX. En mi opinión, la "arquitectura del agua y la sal" es necesaria para entender nuestro actual modo de mirar el mundo.




No comments:

Post a Comment