Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LAB 4, about Into the Wild / sobre Hacia rutas salvajes



The video is a commentary by Juan Coll-Barreu on the magnificent film "Into the Wild" by Sean Penn (2007), recommended in his course LAB 4.
"Some LAB 4 students asked me about my impression about Monster's Ball, one of the films recommended by our course. We realized that my vision was something different from the majority among those present. I promised them a personal explanation on some of the recommended movies as soon as I had the opportunity. This comment attempts to meet, at least partially, that will. Thanks to Víctor Rodríguez Prada, who directed this video and some more in which I will share my views about movies and architecture" Juan Coll-Barreu.

El video es un comentario de Juan Coll-Barreu sobre la magnífica película de Sean Penn "Hacia rutas salvajes" (2007), recomendada en su curso LAB 4.
"Algunos alumnos de LAB 4 me preguntaron por mi impresión sobre Monster's Ball, una de las películas recomendadas por nuestro curso. Nos dimos cuenta de que mi visión era algo diferente a la mayoritaria entre los presentes. Les prometí una explicación en cuanto tuviera oportunidad sobre algunas de las películas recomendadas. Este comentario intenta cumplir, al menos parcialmente, esa voluntad. Gracias a Víctor Rodríguez Prada, que ha dirigido este video y algunos más en los que compartiré opiniones sobre cine y arquitectura" Juan Coll-Barreu
.

No comments:

Post a Comment